- Messages are exchanged over XMPP:
- Messages encrypted with 256-bit AES
- All new keys are generated for each chat sessions
- OMEMO uses a Double Ratchet to establish secure sessions between every combination of devices for you and your contact.
- Sessions are then being used to communicate secure keys to all devices.
- OMEMO will generate a new key for every message.
- That key is used to encrypt your message with AES-GCM
End-to-End Encrypt Calls:
- Encrypted Calls – end-to-end encryption protocol ZRTP
- MoonChat uses open-source technologies to ensure secure and reliable communication
- All Keys are discarded after every call
Encrypted Outbound Calls:
- Global outbound calls are encrypted on your side of the conversation using (TLS-SRTP) to anywhere in the world
- Outbound callId spoofing
- Voice change (pitch shifting)
- Secure USB data line control to prevent data theft and malware.
- Two-factor user authentication with secure fingerprint verification
- Tracking feature removed making it impossible to localize the device.
- Secure boot, protected bootloader (the device checks the entire software stack via its bootloader to detect modifications.
- Multilevel tamper protection and detection ie: if detected it will permanently delete the encryption keys rending your device unusable
- PANIC WIPE a user can type in a PIN and instantly wipe device’s data.
- Supports Multi-User encrypted profiles to stay incognito while traveling.
- Secure Crypto Wallet-MoonCoin Support
Secure Network Communications
- All data being transmitted & received by your device is routed Via VPN servers we control in Moscow, Canada, and Switzerland.
- Our VPN servers run without any type of storage media ie: Hard Disk/USB or CD-ROMs that could otherwise log and store information.
- Network Traffic is AES-256-GCM behind a 2048-bit Diffie-Hellman key in order to encrypt the traffic.
- We store zero logs so we can’t see any of the users that are connected to our servers, and we have no clue about what you’re doing while you are connected.
- The Moonphone comes with a multi-IMSI offshore SIM card with unlimited data internationally.
- Display: 5-inch 1920×1080 AMOLED Gorilla Glass 5 Touchscreen
- Dimensions: 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm 143 grams
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Ram: 4GB
- Battery: 2700 mAh
- Cammer Rear: 12.2M;Front: 8MP
- Operating System: ArkhamSecureOS 1.5
- Storage: 64GB
- Ports: USB Type-C